

I asked Mom if I could bake my own cake and I did. She put the candles in it and of course, had to sing happy birthday to me.

My sister is the wonderful-est! She made me a new duct tape wallet and it even had a surprise inside. There was a gift card to Target and an IOU for a trip to the Starbucks in Target. I was able to use my gift card and more birthday money to do some clothes shopping. We had fun! It is awesome to have a sister than can drive.
Here is a great gift from my parents. Chips and Queso! Well, there was more in the bag than that. The other gift I could SPEND!!!

I wanted to take my Dad to "The Melting Pot". Dad even took me on his motorcycle. We had so much fun and the food was really good.







1 comment:
It looks like it was a wonderful day at the Berner's for Hannah's Birthday. I am glad. I love the pictures. Keep them coming. 14 years old. That just can't be. Are you sure? I would just like to keep you young for a while longer. You are growing up so fast and such a young woman. I am proud of you sweetie!!
I Love You xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment