| You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy |
![]() Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient. You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birth Month:March
GreenEye Color
Hair Color:Brown
Favorite Food:Pizza & Ron's Sausage Hamburger
Favorite Drink:Pepsi
Bedtime:8:30-now 9:30 Woo hoo!!!
Favorite Color(s):BLUE AND GREEN!!!
Favorite Letter:H
Candy:Gum, Gummi Bears/Worms,Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Favorite Animal:Wolf (then dolphins)
Favorite Store:Wal-Mart (it has EVERYTHING!)
Overused Phrase:I say, "WHAT in the flyin' world?"
First Thought Waking Up:I need music! It helps me wake up.
Goal for this year:To do better in Bible Quiz
Weakness:My dog Sadie's cute face
Favorite TV Show:24, Docter Who, SURVIVOR, Lie To Me, Flashpoint
Have You Ever....
Tried To Do The Splits:yes
Tried To Do A Backbend:yes
Tried To Do A Cartwheel:yes
Tried To Do A Handstand:yes (I am in gymnastics so I can do it all!)
What country do you want to go to
Been to the Mall Lately:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Love them!
1 comment:
I am a Dalmation!!I like your's to!!!!
Post a Comment