Friday, April 27, 2007

New York Here I Come!

I am going to NY May 30 . We are all so excited! Mother finally bought the plane tickets so now it is really going to happen! It was so much fun last time getting to visit my Grandparents AND visiting New York! I can't wait. Last time we went, I celebrated my birthday there. That was the first time I ever had ice cream cake. Yummo, as Rachael Ray would say. Also, it was ON my birthday that I flew in an airplane for the first time.

My favorite thing about New York was visiting the Statue of Liberty. It was SO big! Getting to ride a ferry there was really neat. One of my other favorites was getting to go up in the Empire State Building! It was such a clear day you could see other states too.

One thing we didn't have time to do was visit the ocean and swim in it. I think we will get to do that this time and I bet it will be a lot of fun.


2 comments:

Kari said...

I hope you have fun in New York!!

Cat said...

I can't wait to go with you to NY!!!
your lovely sister,
Cat