
I talked my Mom into getting me my own blog. This is my very first post and I am so excited! I can't wait to let everyone know about my blog. My birthday is in 3 days so I am pretty excited about that too. I will be 12! This weekend my sister and I are going to Camp. As you can see, I have lots of reasons to be excited.
Did I mention I have a blog????
In case you are wondering I LOVE wolves! I thought I would tell you that so you would understand the name of my blog.
I am going to ask my sister to help me make my own play list. Mine will have a lot more country sounds to it. My Mom thinks I am a country girl at heart anyway. :-) Maybe she is right since I like country music, love horses, love cow'girl' boots, & spending lots of time outside.






7 comments:
Hey, Hannah, welcome to the world of blogness! I hope you like it here! I love your name--"Wolf Princess"!
Very cool Hannah. I hope you have lots of fun with the new Blog and how come I never knew you liked Wolves????? Love you lots. Grandma Beverly
Love you new blog Hannah! It is perfect for you. Your wolf pictures are really nice.
~Your Proud Mom
Hi Hannah!
Nice blog! We have wolves living behind our house! Yikes! They might actually be coyotees, I'm not sure!
Have fun blogging!
Love ya,
Ms. Christy
YAY! You got a blog!! I'm so happy!! lol! Anywho, So you like wolves?? Cool! I think those white wolves look really pretty!
Much Love,
Kari
Congrats Hannah!! Now you can show me how to make my own blog so I can be cool like the Berners!!Hee Hee. You know I love country and I love horses too but you can keep your pretty wolves, their scary. Love ya! Aunt Betsy
Nobody ever gives me so many comments! [I'm jealous.] LOL
I love your playlist. ;-)
I hope you have lots of fun at the ranch!
Post a Comment